Dont forget to vote for us Smile

Thanks!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dont forget to vote for us Smile

Thanks!!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranjologz reborn is a modification of the RJ5 server. hope you will enjoy your stay here..

Game FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

xheLLa
    xheLLa
    Noobish
    Noobish

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Game FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty Game FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post  xheLLa Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:24 pm

How do I perform PK [Player Kill]?

Force PK: Players can force PK others by pressing the [Z] button of the keyboard while pointing to the player you wish to kill. An aggressor will have his Living State Point and State Points deducted.

Invited PK [Duel Function]: Simply hold the [Shift] button of the keyboard then Left-click over the target player to activate the Interaction Functions Bar. When the bar appears simply choose the [Battle Application] Function to invite the opponent for a duel.

How do I add a player into my friend list?

Simply hold the [Shift] button of the keyboard then Left-click over the target player to activate the Interaction Functions Bar. When the bar appears simply choose the [Add Friend] Function to add the player. Or you can simply enter the player ID in you friend list to include the player in the list.

How do I move my character?

Move your cursor on the target area then press the [Left Mouse Button].

How do I make my character shift from running to walking?

Movement mode can be changed from [Walk] to [Run] and vise versa by pressing the shortcut key [R].

How do I attack an enemy?

Move the cursor to the target and then press the [Left Mouse Button].

How can I exit from the game?

There are 2 ways:

Press the "ESC" key on the keyboard and select exit game.
    Press the game menu at the right lower corner of your screen, when the menu pops up, select exit.

Why can't I attack an enemy?

The possible causes of this problem are:

Your character is too close or too far away from the target. Please move closer, and you should be able to attack.
    There are some obstacles between you and the target. Please avoid the obstacles by moving to a suitable distance and you will be able to attack.

How do I open or close the Mini Map?

Press [M] to toggle Mini Map. Click the left or right corners then drag to resize the Mini Map.

How do I toggle Character Status window?

There are 2 ways of doing so:

Press the hotkey [C] to toggle Character Status Window.
    Click the [Menu] button on the lower right side of the screen then select [Stats].

How do I use Talismans?

Talismans can be used only when the user has sufficient SP. The Talismans can be placed on the space at the right side of the weapon windows. If a certain Talisman requires a certain amount of SP to be used, it will automatically deduct the appropriate SP points.

How can I retrieve accidentally sold modified items to an NPC?

Modified items accidentally sold to NPC’s are irreplaceable.

I must press [CTRL] + [Right Click] to use an ability or skill? Can I continuously cast skills?

You need only to set the skill you want and right click over the target to use it. There is no need to press the CTRL button. However, pressing the CTRL button will enable to the user to cast the skill continuously depending on the cast delay of the skill. If it is a normal attack, the character will continue attack.

How do I start the game?

Press [H] for more game instructions and [T] will show you how to step by step accomplish your missions.

Are there any Short-Cut keys available?

Yes. Consumable Items' short-cut keys are [Q, W, E, A, S, D]. Whereby Skill Bar short-cut keys are [1~0].

What are the Short-Cut keys for functions located at the lower right side of the window?

They are divided into Inventory [I], Character [C], Skill [K], Team [P], Club [G], Mission [T], Friends [F], Mini Map [M], Item Bank and Run/ Walk [R].

[b]How do I drag the item into item bar?

Application Method: Drag all the [Consumable Items] that you will be using to the short-cut slots [Q, W, E, A, S, D] respectively on top of the screen, then use the specific key to use the item.

How do I take off an item from the item bar?

Move the mouse pointer on the weapons or guarding tools you want to take-off on the Inventory Bar, then [Right Click] and drag the weapons or guarding tools back to the Tools bar.

How do I put on the weapon / guarding tools?

Click and drag the weapons or guarding tools to the available slot in the Inventory, and left click to equip.

How do I trade items?

[Left-Click] the Store NPC for Item Trading and the Store Trading Window will pop-up. Drag the desired item then [Right-Click] the item to your Inventory bar. Bulk trading is also possible by typing the desired quantity.

How can I check my Character HP Status?

Press [ESC] to access the System Menu and then select [HP] from the [Play] setting.

Is there any short-cut key for picking items?

To pick up items from the floor, players just have to move the mouse pointer on the item and click on it or use the short-cut key [Space] to pick it up automatically.

Can I view the item name before picking it up?

You can press [CTRL] or [SHIFT] to view the item details.

How do I view the character names of other players?

You can press [CTRL] or [SHIFT] to view the character names of other players.

How do I get a rewarded item?

Simply press (B) to access the item back to get the item.

How do I refuse the Force PK?

A player cannot avoid a Force PK, however, players cannot do any Force PK within the campus area.

How do I squeeze the item and skill bar?

You can press the [TAB] button to squeeze the consumable items bar and squeeze the skill bar by pressing the [~] button.

During Campus PK, do players need to press the [Z] button for force PK with other campus players? What is the difference between Campus PK and Duel PK?

During Campus PK a player can directly attack their enemy without the need to press the [Z] button. Both modes of PK are similar in many ways, however, the main difference lie on the occasion of use. Duel PK can be initiated anytime by simply inviting the opponent for Duel. On the other hand, Campus PK is done in a periodic basis as specified in the game.

Is there any Force PK in the Campus Square?

Force PK function is disabled in the Campus Square.

What are the different kinds of emoticons available in the Game?

[/greeting1], [/greeting2], [/laugh], [/provocation], [/warming],[ /handclap], [/cheers], [/trouble], [/direction1], [/direction2], [/award], [/breakdown], [/question], [/crying], [/yawning], [/no], [/hungry], [/kiss], [/yes], [/dance] and [/?] for a list of all emoticons.

How do I use the emoticons?

Type [/?] in the chat bar to list all available emotions then key-in the appropriate command for the desired emoticon.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:32 am